We understand that selling your home is an important decision for you. Our goal is to
help you sell your property for the highest price possible, within the time frame that fits your plans and to make the home selling process as efficient, stress-free and successful as possible.
CLICK HERE for a Free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) of your home Or
Call Us Today: Lisa #928-310-0994 / Debra #928-686-7116
DETERMINING A MARKET-SENSITIVE PRICE
A property that isn’t priced well will either leave money on the table for our sellers or cause the property to linger on the market. An impartial evaluation of market activity is the most effective way to estimate a property's potential selling price. A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) considers similar properties that:
Have sold in the recent past
* This shows us what buyers in the market have actually paid for properties similar to yours.
Are currently on the market
* These are properties that will be competing with yours for the attention of available buyers.
We consider it our obligation to help you to thoroughly and objectively evaluate your home’s condition and features to properly assess how it competes in the current market.
CLICK HERE for a personalized CMA for your home.
Enter property into the Realtors MLS within 48 hours after list date.
Install professional yard sign within 72 hours.
Provide easy access lockbox. (We track all showings)
Place property on the internet (Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist etc).
Revise comments in MLS as needed and hold Open Houses.
Review competition on an ongoing basis to ensure proper price for sale*
Follow up with Buyer's Agents after showings.
Contact Sellers at least once every week to provide showing feedback and status updates.
*As new listings come on the market and others sell, the supply/demand ratio changes and your price may need to be adjusted. We provide you with regular market updates to keep you in the loop.
PRICE, INSPECTIONS & REPAIR NEGOTIATIONS
When our marketing efforts bring a purchase offer, we will:
* Explain the offer to you and answer your questions.
* Help you determine the best course of action by pointing out potential advantages and disadvantages of the offer and clarifying the choices available to you.
We are with you every step of the way in the contract price negotiations and will work to get you the top price possible with the fewest concessions.
* The negotiations rarely end with the price however. Once the buyer completes their inspection and document examination processes, they often object to things discovered and request corrective action that involves expense to the seller. We are here to work with you every step of the way and help you to keep the deal alive without “giving up the farm.”
COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION
There are more than 50 tasks involved in taking a seller side transaction from contract through a successful closing. We are on top of all of them to make sure you leave the closing table with a check to move on with life. We will:
* Explain to you in detail all the steps that will occur for a successful closing and answer any questions you might have.
* Work with the buyer's broker, settlement officer, title officer and others to help coordinate their activities and keep the transaction moving forward.
* Monitor progress of inspections, the buyer's loan and other contingencies as called for in the purchase contract. Resolve questions or problems that might arise in order to ensure a timely closing.
* Assist you in handling details required for the completion of the transaction.
* Communicate with you on a regular basis so that you can stay informed and as worry-free as possible.
FOLLOW UP AFTER THE SALE CLOSES
* Confirm that all your real estate-related needs have been met and provide information on service providers you may require.
* Offer relocation assistance if moving to a new area.
* Help you locate a new home if remaining in this area.